POLICY: Rainbow Programmes for Children protects the personal information of all its participants and counsellors and adheres to all legislative requirements of the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA).
PROCEDURE: Rainbow does not and will not sell, trade, or rent any mailing lists. Data is securely and confidentially stored. All personal data provided to Rainbow will be used to:
- Manage, develop and enhance Rainbow operations, including our programs and services;
- Process and collect fees for service and provide receipts for income tax purposes;
- Communicate with our clients through our annual newsletter, registration brochure distribution, and other mailings from time to time;
- Collect data for statistical and funding/fundraising purposes;
- Better understand the changing needs of the community we serve
- Provide counsellors with pertinent and relevant information to ensure high quality programming and service delivery.