*Please note all payment is on hold due to Covid 19 - Your spot is reserved
1. Once the Administrator contacts you with your amount owing, you will have 5 business days to make arrangements for payment. If you are receiving any subsidy from a local agency (CMHA, F&CS, Children’s Foundation, etc.), please let the Administrator know as soon as possible.
2. Credit card payments will now be accepted. To use a credit card, follow these steps:
a) Login to your account
b) Under Summer 2020, select “view details”
c) Click on “new payment”
d) Enter your credit card information and “process payment”
You will see a button
3. E-mail transfers to are also a great way to finalize your payments. Cash and cheques are accepted until June 1. E-mail transfer, credit card or cash payments only for those applying to camp after June 1st.
4. Cheques should be made out to Rainbow Day Camp. NSF cheques are subject to a $25 administrative charge.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT RAINBOW’S OFFICE – it’s the address for the P.O. Box
Rainbow Day Camp
#337-304 Stone Road West
Guelph, ON N1G 4W4
Dropping off payment:
The address above is The UPS Store on Stone Road, between Dairy Queen and Tim Horton’s. They are open 8:30 am – 6:30 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am – 3:00 pm on Saturdays. Do not send cash through the mail but you can drop off cash at the UPS store (as long as you put it in a sealed envelope).
**Please note the changes to our cancellation policy for Summer 2020 and COVID 19**
As of April 20th, 2020, the cancellation policy will be as follows:
Cancellations (for any reason) must be received by e-mail to
2. Cancellations until June 15th will be subject to a $10 administrative fee per family to cover bank fees.
3. Cancellations received from June 15th - 20th will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee (if the camp is still on.)
4. There are no refunds for cancellations received after June 20th (if the camp is still on)
5. Changes to another week are always permitted based on availability
PLEASE NOTE: This policy will be looked at again in mid-May by our board of directors and may be amended depending on information from the Provincial and Federal government.
Cancellation fees only apply once payment has been received – when applying for camp, sometimes there is a lot of moving around (people needing to be with friends or siblings, weeks are full so they move to another week, support not available in one week so they move to another, people might cancel if we can’t find something suitable, etc.) so until you get an e-mail saying “thank you, you are now confirmed”, there will be no cancellation fees if you need to change or cancel.