1. Once the Administrator contacts you with your amount owing, you will have 5 business days to make arrangements for payment. If you are receiving subsidy from a local agency (CMHA, F&CS, Children’s Foundation, etc.), please let the Administrator know as soon as possible.
2. E-mail transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org are the best and fastest way to finalize your payments. Cash and cheques are accepted until June 1. E-mail transfer, credit card or cash payments only for those applying to camp after June 1 .
3. Credit card payments can be accepted through PayPal and a 2% administrative fee will apply. Contact the Administrator if you would like to pay by credit card.
4. Cheques should be made out to Rainbow Day Camp. NSF cheques are subject to a $25 administrative charge.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT RAINBOW’S OFFICE – it’s the address for the P.O. Box
Rainbow Day Camp
#337-304 Stone Road West
Guelph, ON N1G 4W4
Dropping off payment:
The address above is The UPS Store on Stone Road, between Dairy Queen and Tim Horton’s. They are open 8:30am – 6:30pm on weekdays and 10:00am – 3:00pm on Saturdays. Do not send cash through the mail but you can drop off cash at the UPS store (as long as you put it in a sealed envelope).
Cancellation Policy as of January 2018
As of January 2018, the new cancellation policy will be as follows:
- Cancellations (for any reason) must be received by e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancellations until April 30th will be subject to a $25 administrative fee
- Cancellations received from May 1st – May 31st will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received after June 1st will not receive a refund
- Changes to another week are always permitted based on availability
PLEASE NOTE: Cancellation fees only apply once payment has been received – when applying for camp, sometimes there is a lot of moving around (people needing to be with friends or siblings, weeks are full so they move to another week, support not available in one week so they move to another, people might cancel if we can’t find something suitable, etc.) so until you get an e-mail saying “thank you, you are now confirmed”, there will be no cancellation fees if you need to change or cancel.